- Using the included allen wrench, remove the screws on the underside of the toilet paper holder.
- Once the screw is removed, the mounting bracket and bracket cover will come free from the toilet paper holder.
- Using the included screws, mount the bracket to the wall.
- If you are mounting directly to a stud, you do not need to use the included drywall anchors.
- If you are not mounting a stud, then drill a small hole into the drywall and gently hammer the anchor into it. Then screw the bracket into the anchor.
- Place the bracket cover over the bracket.
- Place the towel bar on the mounting bracket. Replace the screw on the underside of the toilet paper holder.
Geesa has come a long way since it was founded in 1885. With its start as a copper-smith, it was not until the late 1930's that Geesa morphed into the bathroom accessories specialist that it is now. Since then, Geesa has concentrated its efforts on creating the highest-quality chrome plated, solid brass bathroom accessories. From Geesa towel bars to Geesa shower baskets, the company is known for its speciality -- solid brass wall mounted bathroom accessories in a polished chrome finish. Geesa believes so firmly in the quality of materials it uses, as well as its manufacturing process, that it offers a 12 year warranty on all its products.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund (excluding any applicable shipping fees), given that your order was made within 30 days and your items are still in new or unused condition. More information on our Return Policy.
A hassle-free, 30-day return policy.
All returns will gladly be accepted for new or unused items within 30 days of purchase.