A Assembly instruction:
- Open the packaging, take out the mirror and kit of parts.
- Remove the screw to release the mounting bracket.
- Using the included screws, mount the bracket to the wall.
- Place the mirror over the mounting bracket.
*See Photo 1
Cleansing and maintenance:
- Take a cleansing wax onto sponge, and spread widely and evenly on mirror (glass surface, shaking arms, and base metal).
- Polish softly with dry cloth.
Product security manual:
1. Read the manual carefully before using the product.
2. Before connecting to the power, check if the voltage matches the product's rating voltage. Only the exclusive power line can be replaced if the plug line is damaged.
3. Do not hang the plug line near hi-temperature object.
4. Do not use the broken and watered socket connecting the product.
5. Switch off the power if it is not used for a long time.
Input Voltage/Frequency: 100-240v~50/60Hz
Output Voltage: 12v
1- Switch on/off
2- Metal Base
3- Shaking Arms
4- U shape fixed
5- 1x/3x magnifying mirror
6- Metal mirror frame
*See Photo 2