This item should be installed by a licensed plumber. Attached below are standard installation instructions:
- The shower arm threads onto the shower head.
- The other side of the shower arm threads into the pipes in the wall.
- The hose threads onto the hand shower. The other side of the hose threads onto the wall connector. The wall connector threads into the pipes in the wall.
- The hand shower is held by the hand shower bracket. The hand shower bracket is installed with one screw in the wall.
- The diverter rough in is connected to the pipes in the wall and secured with screws to the studs in the wall. The diverter trim is secured to the wall with silicon. The control knobs slide onto the cartridge (already secured in the rough-in) and secure with an allen screw on the handle.