Chrome Shower System with 8 Inch Rain Shower Head and Hand ShowerRemerRemer SFR11Remer SFR11https://www.thebathoutlet.com/shower-faucet-chrome-shower-system-with-8-rain-shower-head-and-hand-shower-remer-sfr11/product/44445https://www.thebathoutlet.com/static/750/images/remer/SFR22.jpgThe Remer Galiano shower faucet system is a perfect choice for your bathroom. Constructed out of brass and ABS and with a ceramic disc technology, this all-inclusive shower faucet system includes a beautiful 8" rain shower head, sleek handheld shower, and sliding rail in a chrome finish.InStockUSD617.00
Chrome Shower System with 8" Rain Shower Head and Hand Shower
Rain Shower Head
Adjustable Water Flow
Sleek Hand Shower
Pivoting Shower Head
The Remer Galiano shower faucet system is a perfect choice for your bathroom. Constructed out of brass and ABS and with a ceramic disc technology, this all-inclusive shower faucet system includes a beautiful 8" rain shower head, sleek handheld shower, and sliding rail in a chrome finish.
Solid brass rough-in valve included
8" rain shower head
2-way concealed diverter (2 water outlets)
Pressure balance cartridge
Ceramic disc technology
Sleek handheld shower
24" sliding rail included
1/2" NPT inlets and outlets (compatible with US plumbing connections)
Made in Italy by Remer
Crafted out of brass and ABS
We do not ship this item to California, Colorado, Georgia, Washington, Hawaii.
This item should be installed by a licensed plumber. Attached below are standard installation instructions:
- The shower arm threads onto the shower head.
- The other side of the shower arm threads into the pipes in the wall.
- The hose threads onto the hand shower. The other side of the hose threads onto the wall connector. The wall connector threads into the pipes in the wall.
- The hand shower is held by the hand shower bracket. The hand shower bracket is installed with one screw in the wall.
- The diverter rough in is connected to the pipes in the wall and secured with screws to the studs in the wall. The diverter trim is secured to the wall with silicon. The control knobs slide onto the cartridge (already secured in the rough-in) and secure with an allen screw on the handle.
Remer Rubinetterie S.p.A. is a leader company founded in 1965 in Milan. Operating on the national and international market for 45 years, Remer is constantly in evolution. The goals achieved by the complete internalization of the production cycles, rank Remer among the best sector producers of the world. Our fleet of highly innovative and fully automated and robotic machines means high quality level. In this section we are pleased to show you our manufacturing plants for macro-departments and show you through photo-caption sessions the productive power of Group Remer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund (excluding any applicable shipping fees), given that your order was made within 30 days and your items are still in new or unused condition. More information on our Return Policy.
A hassle-free, 30-day return policy.
All returns will gladly be accepted for new or unused items within 30 days of purchase.