- Using the included allen wrench, remove the screws on the underside of the hook. There is one screw. Once the screw is removed, the mounting bracket and bracket cover will come free from the toilet paper holder.
- Using the included screws, mount the bracket to the wall.
- If you are mounting directly to a stud, you do not need to use the included drywall anchors.
- If you are not mounting a stud, then drill a small hole into the drywall and gently hammer the anchor into it. Then screw the bracket into the anchor.
- Place the bracket cover over the bracket.
- Place the hook on the mounting bracket.
- Replace the screw on the underside of the toilet paper holder.