Our Return Policy
We understand shopping online can be convenient, but it can also turn into a hassle with returns. Though we hope you truly love the products you receive, we know that returns are common with online shopping, and we can understand the frustration and inconvenience they can cause. With our no restocking fee policy, we strive to make the return process as simple and accommodating as possible for the customer. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund (excluding any applicable shipping fees), given that your order was made within 30 days
and your items are still in new or unused condition.
- All return requests will gladly be accepted for new, unused items within 30 days of purchase, excluding confirmed final sale products.
- Please report any damaged or incomplete goods within 7 days of delivery. All damages must be reported prior to installation.
- Installation or use of an item is acceptance of the product. Installed or used items will not be accepted for return.
- We do not charge any restocking fees. The customer will be returned the purchase price of the item, including tax if applicable, less any provided discounts and/or shipping costs.
- Return shipping is customer responsibility - customer agrees to pay for the shipping of items coming back to TheBathOutlet.com.
- All items must meet resalable condition requirements: new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled and undamaged condition. Items must contain their original packaging, and no missing parts. If the item is deemed received in non-resalable condition, we have the right to refuse the package(s) and refuse the return.
- All goods are considered your property until received back at our warehouse, inspected, and approved for credit.
- Please insure your return for its full value - merchandise damaged in transit will be refused. If your item is damaged, our representatives will gladly provide you with all necessary documentation to submit and support your damaged claim for compensation through the shipping company.
- Please ensure the item meets condition requirements, and/or is the correct item prior to being sent back. If the item does not meet return requirements, or if an item has been received to us in error, we will immediately notify you of the issue. In these cases, the return will be refused; the sender will advise on disposition of the non-creditable item within 14 days, or the item will be disposed of/donated.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused; please ensure to obtain your RGA instructions. Returns should be sent back within 15 days of receiving RGA instructions.
- Refunds will be posted to the original payment. If the original payment is unable to be processed, the refund will be issued as store credit.
- Return requests outside the 30 day return policy may be considered for store credit. Items must be non-discontinued, non-special order items in new, unused, uninstalled condition with their original packaging to be considered for this exception. Approval for a store credit exception is required.
Help With Returns
- Please email us at with the following information to get your return started:
- Your PO number
- The specific item quantity and skus you wish to return
- The reason for return
- Please Note: If your item is defective or damaged during shipment, photographs may be requested.
If your return is applicable, we will email you a Returned Goods Authorization, along with the return shipping address. Please print your RGA attachment and include it within the original packaging of your box. **If you have not received your RGA information within 1 business day, please double check any spam or junk folders.
Return shipping back to TheBathOutlet warehouse is in customer responsibility; you may choose any shipper you prefer, USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc. It is highly recommended to insure your package. If possible, please forward us your return tracking information, so that we may better track the arrival of your return.
You may inquire on a discounted pre-paid label for deduction. If the discounted pre-paid label is utilized, the specified return shipping amount will be deducted from your refund.
That's it! Once your items are received at the warehouse, the returned items will be subject to evaluation. Soon thereafter, your account will be credited for the amount returned (excluding any applicable shipping fees).
We aspire to resolve all return/replacement requests within 24-48 business hours as we try to make your return experience as effortless as the initial order. All orders that are experiencing issues with damages during shipment or defective products will have further evaluation to ensure that we can accommodate to your wishes.
If you wish to cancel an order, you must do so before the order has been shipped. Since we strive to ship as fast as we can, please note that you may have to cancel on the same day of order.
Please email us at
with the following information to get your cancelation started:
- Your PO number
- Specific item quantity and sku(s) you wish to cancel
- Reason for cancelation
- Please note: confirmed final sale items cannot be canceled
If your order has already been shipped or is unable to be canceled, we will guide you through our return process
In the case the order is refused during delivery, the customer will be subject to paying any Return to Sender fees, which are calculated by the shipping company. Any Return to Sender fees will be automatically deducted during the processing of the refund once the order has been received back at our warehouse.